Saturday, November 27, 2010

star-clicks.com- star clicks Work from home Earn from home






Earn Money by Clicking Ads
Get Paid Instantly for Quality Ads
Paypal, LR, Wire Payout Methods
Including HTML Code and tools
No Setup Fee
24/7 Support

I'm searching for home base jobs on google when I accidentaly  saw the star-clicks ads.. It is higlightened  by a purple background that gave an impressions.. I signed up and made a few clicks a got myself $.13 dollars! whoa! fresh starts!  Im not contented that you have to wait for a day for you to make a click again..

I searched all the information I can get if it is legit or not.. Some says its not but falling into 10% of it and the good news the remaining 90% fall that they are already earning, Gold or even silver membership.

I signed up for gold membership and now I'm close to $50 payout..  Even from what I invested..


This is the Star-Clicks Ads

No comments:

Post a Comment